Dr Rahila Shaikh migrain
CPatient testimonials are social proof. They are a way for you to say to potential patients, “Do not take our word for it; look at what our patients are saying about us.” Patient testimonials are one of the most powerful ways to earn trust and attract new patients to your practice
- Ask about the patient’s initial problem.
- Ask them why they chose you.
- Ask them how you solved their problem.
- Ask them how it has improved their lifestyle.
- Ask them why they’d recommend you to others.