Following Are The Method Of Suction
- Manual Suction: use of manual pump of plastic cups to control the suction.
- Fire Cupping: Fire Cupping :Fire cupping is an alternative, non-invasive treatment technique that uses special cups placed on the skin to encourage blood flow to damaged it involves quick repeated application of cups, with minimal retention. It reduces local congestion and stimulate circulation over a broader area. involves quick, repeated suction and release of cups on an area of the body.
- Moxabustion cupping : Moxibustion Cupping is the same as Weak or Medium Cupping, with the addition of moxibustion. Moxibustion is a therapy used in TCM where a moxa made of dried mugwort (or artemisia) is burned directly, or indirectly, on the skin.
- Horn cupping / Raktamokashan by shrung
- Pulsatile cupping: in which mechanical device generates a pulsatile suction with a pump.